Ariel Eastwind Vs. Kalanyr Master of Light......(Festy Judging....)

Festy_Dog

First Post
"Hmmm, charging the heavens is quite relevant in this fight but what good is a spider against a phoenix?" Kcyldyei asks, "I must remain consistant and fair and award according to flags which I have given before. One flag to Kalanyr ."

Kcyldyei adds another blue sapphire to Kalanyr's pile and also tosses Kalanyr one yen.

Kalanyr 5 - Ariel 1

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
The kama blasts the foothills; absorbs the efforts of the bird!

Kalanyr draws forth a Kama and swings at Ariels feet!

Rathan

First Post
*ariel blasts kal with the power of the west winds...*

1: The west wind breaks the desert; absorbs the storm of the stone!

Festy_Dog

First Post
"Well blasting foothills is powerful, but breaking a geographical feature deserves more," says Kcyldyei, "One flag to Ariel."

He hands Ariel an ornate silver ring.

Kalanyr 5 - Ariel 2

Last edited:

Rathan

First Post
Ariel's Third Hand:

1: The silver rose petal attacks the valley; negates the tempest of the teardrop! *yen*

2: The tiger shouts over the dungeon; grasps the storm of the steam!

3: The kama vanquishes the valley; leaps over the onslaught of the reptile!

4: The scorpion strikes the volcano; redirects the push of the honor!

5: The west wind vanquishes the pond; avoids the push of the shadow!

Kalanyr

Explorer
Kalanyr's Hand!
1: The rabbit stands close to the prairie; avoids the roar of the cat!

2: The jaguar overwhelms the river; scatters the punch of the sun!

3: The phoenix shatters the prairie; beautifully removes the roar of the root!

4: The jaguar devastates the pillars and effortlessly slashes the earth; waves away the speed of the rodent!

5: The panther strikes across the wetlands; redirects the aggression of the shadow as it terrifyingly scatters the punch of the stars!

The jaguar devastates the pillars and effortlessly slashes the earth; waves away the speed of the rodent!

Kalanyr falls smoothly into the style of the Jaguar and smashes Ariels legs before burying her in dirt!

Rathan

First Post
*sucks silver rose light boy!!!! hhhhiiii yyaaaaaa*

1: The silver rose petal attacks the valley; negates the tempest of the teardrop! *yen*

OOC: btw festy...that's (silver) a wealth mod... so it will score me one extra point if I win the round......

Festy_Dog

First Post
"Well, truly spectacular attacks, I find it hard to decide so I award it to the more experienced fighter," says Kcyldyei, "One flag and match Kalanyr, congratulations."

He collects his goodies back up and says, "Ariel, you fought valiantly and honourably though your opponent was two tiers higher, you have my respect."

Kcyldyei gives Kalanyr one yen then asks him, "Do you wish to redeem Ariel?"

Kalanyr

Explorer
"Let the light cleanse you of your greed and bring you to the Path of Honour, Sash"

Redeeming Light!
Holy Day of the Phoenix!

The phoenix shatters the prairie; beautifully removes the roar of the root!

Once more Kalanyr is surrounded by an aura of Fire but this time it glows with a Holy Power shattering the greed of the sash and its beauty removes the calling of money the root of all evil!

Last edited:

Rathan

First Post
"as I told you before Kalanyr...I'm NOT going down without a fight......."

5: The west wind vanquishes the pond; avoids the push of the shadow!

Remove ads