• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Arkanyl vs Rathan (Knight Otu Judging)

Kalanyr

Explorer
Arkanyl
A cloaked wanderer walking the world in search of power and light to bring to darkness.A smell of brimstone travels with him.

Arkanyl the Unholy Kama
Tiger of the Badlands
Dark Master 0 19-20 Yen 1

Powers
Dark Apprentice: Signature Style (Kama), Unholy Warrior,Sneaky Trick, Foul Spirit
Dark Warrior: Poison Blade, Mastery of Shadows, Dirty Trick
Dark Knight: Signature Location (Badlands),Dirty Trick, Corruption
Dark Master: Mind Thief () , Poison Blade

Gateway to the Abyss: Signature Location (Badlands)

Last edited:

Rathan

First Post
a slender yer built man strides to the small cliff face above Ark.... his white and blue robes flutter in the wind... the gold bracers he wears gleam in the sunsets glow......

"Care to dance one more time Ark?" Rathan says from above......

Rathan The Holy Dragon of Lightning
Master of the Light 7
19-9
Apprentice of Light/Blue Belt: Pure Spirit, Holy Warrior, Holy Day, Signature Style: (Lightning)
Warrior of Light/Orange Belt: Master of Emotions, Mastery: (Lightning), Chi Strike
Knight of the Light/Red Belt: Signature Style: (Dragon), Purity of Focus, Redeeming Light
Master of Light: Mastery: (Dragon), Right of Domain: (None Yet)
Blue Jade and Gold SunEye Holy Symbol: Sig Style: Lightning
Yen: 9

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
"Of course, it would please my master's greatly to see you mangled beyond repair"

OOC- Rathan, could you check the OOC thread for my Unbounded World PBP and the IC thread for Sealed Lands when you get a chance please?

Knight Otu

First Post
A knight in heavy armor, which seems a bit rusted, approaches and says

"If it is acceptable to you, I will judge this match. Please state your insults."

Kalanyr

Explorer
"The welling Profanity of my Soul bids me speak thus:

I find your hired hand to be irrelevant, your plantation to be overgrown, and your insult to be dishonorable. + I find your horse to be insidious, your garden to be bland, and your zen to be useless.

"

Rathan

First Post
"And I have this to say to you old enemy of mine... "

I find your student to be like unto a tart, your estate to be forgettable, and your spirit to be unimportant.

Last edited:

Rathan

First Post
Rathan waits for the type and lenth.... then stretches and readies himself for another batter with his mortal enemy....

"I will make Master of the Light this match Ark.... this I vow....."

Rathan

First Post
OOC: oooooooooh yea... lol ;) yea... I have a feeling it's gonna be a long match and Kal's probally gonna want a long match too.. so yea.. I'll still wave it.... :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads