• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Arkanyl vs Rathan (Knight Otu Judging)

Kalanyr

Explorer
OOC- I'm indecisive on the length and style of the match myself to be honest. You wanna choice length and I'll choose style ? If so I'll go with a Non-Speed Strategy match. You can set the number of flags.
Arkanyl appears bored

"I don't care how long this lasts for but I shall introduce both order and randomness into this, I shall set this to be both a Strategy and a Standard match, you may choose the number of flags lightling, I will crash you anyway. "

Kalanyr

Explorer
OOC - You choose. I don't care

"Very well, it will be a 4 Flag Standard Strategy Match, my opponent can decide if he wishes you to generate the moves or not. "

Rathan

First Post
Rathan's First Hand:

1: The blizzard wounds the ruins; avoids the quickening of the holy ground!
2: The mace flips on top of the badlands; dodges the onslaught of the storm!
3: The grasshopper eliminates the pillar; protects against the punch of the fires!
4: The claw perfectly strikes the forest; grasps the thrust of the elements!
5: The thunder parts the cemetery; shreds the throw of the grave!

Rathan rains his power of lightning apon his opponent....

4: The claw perfectly strikes the forest; grasps the thrust of the elements!

Mastery: Lightning!

4: The lightning perfectly strikes the forest; grasps the thrust of the elements!

Chi Strike!

OOC: this is a three point move just to let you know judge.. :D

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
1: The grasshopper flies with the paradise; grasps the edge of the lash!

2: The west wind flips atop the bluff; negates the throw of the farm!

3: The mace falls within the brush; scatters the rolling of the blade and grasps the punch of the sky!

4: The cherry blossom wounds the glacier and in addition it painlessly penetrates the star; redirects the aggression of the insect!

5: The oak shouts near the paradise; falls within the edge of the sands!

The cherry blossom wounds the glacier and in addition it painlessly penetrates the star; redirects the aggression of the insect!

Knight Otu

First Post
"A perfectly executed move by Rathan. Indeed, that lightning strikes true.

Point Rathan, Style Rathan and Item Rathan!

3 flags Rathan, 1 flag neutral!"

Rathan

First Post
Rathan leaps to a nearby cemetery... waiting for his opponent to follow... the builds a sonic attack and lets it fly growing as it heads for is mortal enemy..... ripping up and shreding tomb stones.. sherding as they fly towards him.......

5: The thunder parts the cemetery; shreds the throw of the grave!
Holy Day Thunder!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads