Armies of the Abyss

The Sunderer

First Post
Hi,

Anyone have an ETA for this... If this book is half as good as Legions of Hell then we are in for a treat...

Yeah, I know that there probably isn't anyone here from Green Ronin yet, but there will be soon, wont there?

DPG Darrin

First Post
Yeah Chris,

Legions of Hell was so incredibly great that I can't wait for Armies of the Abyss to come out. Hopefully its on the way soon...

TalonComics

First Post
I believe Armies of the Abyss is suppose to be released in February.

I've been having some problems going to the Green Ronin page lately so I'm not for certain. :/

Anyway, I want the book to use in my game! ;)

~Derek

Pramas

Explorer
Armies of the Abyss is another part of the Great New Year's Logjam that we've been busily clearing up. I don't have an official release date yet (waiting to hear from the printer) but it will be March at the latest. Basically, we've been working seven days a week to regularize our schedule. The bad news is that Armies will be slightly late. The good news is that starting in April we'll be hitting all our release dates and putting out at least one book a month for the foreseeable future.

Chris Pramas
Green Ronin
www.greenronin.com

The Sunderer

First Post
Same here Chris, thanks...

My players are cursing your name tonight after a series of escapades on an island enslaved by a Bulugon.... Just thought you would like to know.

Pramas

Explorer
The Sunderer said:
Same here Chris, thanks...

My players are cursing your name tonight after a series of escapades on an island enslaved by a Bulugon.... Just thought you would like to know.

Muuuwooohaaahaaahaaaaa!!!!

Er, ah, I mean, how terrible for them. I hope they are OK!

Chris Pramas

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Well Chris, I thought I'd let you know that I AM planning on using the Faceless, since I'm pretty sure my party will be pissing off some major arcane spell wielders very shortly. :) Cannot wait.

The Sunderer

First Post
Chris,

The flying impale left a bit of a "dent" in the parties Barbarian... I gave it the Large and in Charge feat which badly wounded the cleric when he ran in to heal the Barbarian...

Also two party members managed to be "on board" when it was finally brought down... The monk tumbled away, but the rogue basically got sqaushed...

They all lived but now twitch a bit when ever I pick up LoH :D

Last edited:

Remove ads