[Arsenal Contest] Mad Mog vs. the Elf Bint

Yes, 30 ft. away, 10 ft. up a tree. That grants a +2 cover bonus to AC (so 27), but she's still low enough for you to hit with a simple jump.

And your one hit did 4 (die roll) +5 Str +1 magic +2 spec +2 Elf +5 vicious, for 19 damage. That leaves me at 45.

Bigwilly

First Post
Ha! Forgot about the 1d10. Glad someone is paying attention!

---

"Gaaah" fumes Mad Mog as Quillathe swings away and into the low branches of a nearby tree. He furrows his brow, trying to force his dull wits into gear. He knows if he charges, she'll just hit him with that accursed whip again.

Forcing himself to stand his ground, even though his frame is positively trembling with rage, he spits out, "Pah! Elf bints got even less balls than elf mans!"

Mad Mog holds his action:
If Quillathe moves to whip range, he takes a 5' step towards her and goes Mad Mog on her - he rages and makes a full attack.

"And who is the one afraid to come into the woods?" Quillathe laughs.

Seeing that her foe isn't going to take the bait, as a move action, Quillathe uses her whip to grab a high tree branch, and she jumps out, swings low, and stops 20 ft. from Mog. Then as a standard action, she spring attacks 10 ft. forward, attacks, then backs up to a nearby tree to take cover with it. Or at least that's the intention.

Quillathe can't fail the necessary Jump check, so this is just her attack roll, assuming something bad doesn't happen.

[dice]

Just to speed things along a bit, unless you disarm me or trip me or something, my attack hit, and I deal:

[dice] +2.

13 damage.

Last edited:

Bigwilly

First Post
My players aren't going to like this

RangerWickett said:
You can't ready a full action, but you could rage, step 5 ft., and attack once when I came within 10 ft.

Need to check the delay / hold rules again. I think I've been letting my players off lightly. I'll take the standard action and the single attack.

Mog has 38 + 20 hp remaining of 121

As Quillathe springs forward her whip lashing out at Mog, he too steps forward. His brain goes tilt and all rational thought departs the barbarian's head. With a mighty roar he swings 'Pain' with all his strength.

Mog's attack bonus for a single attack when raging is +19

[dice]

Yep, Quillathe for some reason decided not to use Combat Expertise.

The weapon hits Quillathe for 20 damage, and Mog himself for 2.
Mog is at 56.
Quillathe is at 25.

Um, the initiative here is a little wonky, but I think it's your turn again, because you readied an action that occured right before mine. Now I'm 10 ft. away, in a tree's square for cover, with an AC of 27.

Remove ads