Arsenal: How do I "dib" a weapon?

Carnifex

First Post
Dextra said:
Hey guys!
This past week and the next Jake was/will be pretty darned busy with mid-terms, AND we had to calculate the ENPublishing payouts for the past month, so we were pretty busy.

If your inquiry's time sensitive, email me (denise@ambient.ca) and I'll make sure it gets a response in a timely manner. Seeing as how the Arsenal series is my idea (we just changed the name from my original working title of Thee Big Book ov Pointy Bits), feel free to email me your questions on the subject.

Spiked chains is almost ready and should be out by mid-October: Huzzah!

I was just emailing him to see how Steam & Steel was going - the original estimation was that it would be ready about now, but if he's having a busy time then fair enough :)

Vaxalon

First Post
HH is one busy dude.

I can't talk though, Powers that Be: City Council took about a year longer than I expected. Meh.

Dextra

Social Justice Wizard
Carnifex said:
I was just emailing him to see how Steam & Steel was going - the original estimation was that it would be ready about now, but if he's having a busy time then fair enough :)

There's been a delay in the art contracting- Jake was convinced that he and I had come up with a list of art to contract and that I had already got the artists working, whereas I've been waiting to see the wish list (20 pieces would be too much for what we had in mind, so I was waiting for the revised art list.

So anyhow, we're talking about what pieces are important to include, which aren't, which means we'll contract out the art at the end of the week, and go into layout in November, for a beginning of December release.

Carnifex

First Post
Dextra said:
There's been a delay in the art contracting- Jake was convinced that he and I had come up with a list of art to contract and that I had already got the artists working, whereas I've been waiting to see the wish list (20 pieces would be too much for what we had in mind, so I was waiting for the revised art list.

So anyhow, we're talking about what pieces are important to include, which aren't, which means we'll contract out the art at the end of the week, and go into layout in November, for a beginning of December release.

Yep, just got an email from HH about it :) At least I know what's going on now.

Dextra

Social Justice Wizard
jmucchiello said:
What's the word on Spiked Chain?

We have the art, the text is done, just waiting for Ryan to finish the English editing and it'll go into layout.

It'll be out before the end of this year is all I can say now.

BTW, our book about Crystalmancy is also completely illustrated and in editing, so it'll be out soon.

Art call went out for Steam & Steel, and I'm seeing some really promising stuff coming back in already (/me swoons). Yet another pre-Xmas product.

Same with LE3, most likely.

Four Colors to Fantasy'll be out most likely by the end of this month.

It's going to be a couple of busy months for ENP.

Especially with a few print deals coming down the pipe with various publishers...

Remove ads