• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Article about alternate elemental wizard spells?

King-Panda

First Post
I remember reading an article about alternate elemental spells a wizard could choose, but now I can't seem to find it. I remember it having new acid spells (key reason I'm looking for it), and possibly other elemental spells to help fill out a element-specific wizard. I skimmed through the dragon magazines, but only found the Class Act: Wizards, which pertains only to Illusion spells, and isn't the article I remember. Am I nuts, or has someone else seen this before?

Shroomy

Adventurer
I remember reading an article about alternate elemental spells a wizard could choose, but now I can't seem to find it. I remember it having new acid spells (key reason I'm looking for it), and possibly other elemental spells to help fill out a element-specific wizard. I skimmed through the dragon magazines, but only found the Class Act: Wizards, which pertains only to Illusion spells, and isn't the article I remember. Am I nuts, or has someone else seen this before?

You're thinking of the "Class Acts: Swordmage" article from Dragon 367.

Remove ads