Artificers in the Realms article

Neverfate

First Post
I eventually got it to work. Just took using a different browser. I wish there was an at-will, but there appears to be a power for ever level (yes, they supported a non-Essentials class!).

There's one feat that lets you use Int for Thievery checks if you took training in Thievery (one of the class's actual trainable skills that few bothered taking).

There is also a lot of fluff. That just seems to be the MO lately. Fluff. Though interestingly enough they give some "backgrounds" which are really role playing hooks. There are no mechanical benefits to them. I think we have enough backgrounds so that's good.

Edit: I couldn't open the file with Firefox but opened it just fine with Chrome.

Gaming Tonic

First Post
Great stuff. It is good to see the non-essentials classes getting some love. Now just give me some on the Runepriest and Seeker and I will be a happier gamer.

Nemesis Destiny

Adventurer
I still can't open it, though I don't have Chrome installed to try that. I'm sure once someone is in the office over there it will get fixed. It's still too early.

Vael

Legend
Can't get it to work on my computer. Run-time error.

Darn, I was looking forward to this one. Love Artificers.

Remove ads