• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Artist Introduction

Storn

Explorer
Eric Lofgren said:
Hey Storn, how's it goin'? lovin' your stuff as usual. I really like the first two and the second one in particular. Haven't seen that one yet. Got anymore new stuff?

Eric

New stuff every day. But y'know how it is, can't show a majority of it til its published. Then I have a tough time remembering what I've posted and what I have not.

But, there are a few from the L5R interior series that I haven't dusted off, here is another one. Called Goblin Bowl, and the the crab guy there is unleashing the Ki of the Earth thru his mystic kanji. Blah, blah. Actually, this one was a lot of fun!

Attachments

• 31080008 goblin bowl lores.jpg
    31080008 goblin bowl lores.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 153

Storn

Explorer
Now that I've lurked a bit more, it seems the fantasy stuff is what folks really grok on. So, this is for Thunderhead games d20 stuff, "Bluffside'. {Eric, you've seen this one before}

Attachments

• lilla color lores.jpg
    lilla color lores.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 134

Storn

Explorer
And another fantasy art illo, this time for "Warlords" CCG, expansion, "Nest of Vipers" for AEG. The card was called Legsweep.... and the illo reflects that for obvious reasons....

Attachments

• 85090840 leg sweep lores.jpg
    85090840 leg sweep lores.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 135

Remove ads