Ascension as an Epic Prestige Class...

Thanks!

I think the 3pp product I used elements of was called Requiem for a God; godsblood, godflesh, that kind of thing came from there.
I have that book. Indeed, over the decades, I've acquired a small library of gaming tomes. Monte Cook is one of my favorite authors. Krusty is my absolute favorite of course, ever since he penned The Epic Bestiary. He really redefined what epic means.

It's too bad he got burned out on 3.5, but I can hardly blame him. 3.5 is a mathematical and logistical nightmare, even if it is my second favorite system. Pathfinder 1E is only marginally better, but still my favorite. Though I do get nostalgic for 1E and the 80s and 90s gaming communities.

God I feel old. lol

I have that book. Indeed, over the decades, I've acquired a small library of gaming tomes. Monte Cook is one of my favorite authors. Krusty is my absolute favorite of course, ever since he penned The Epic Bestiary. He really redefined what epic means.

I appreciate the love buddy! ;)

It's too bad he got burned out on 3.5, but I can hardly blame him. 3.5 is a mathematical and logistical nightmare, even if it is my second favorite system.

It was a bunch of things, I can't blame 3E entirely.

God I feel old. lol

Wake each day with a zest for life and you'll feel epic.

Remove ads