Assassination ????

fonzi9864

First Post
in dragon no. 122 the monster utuchekulu has assassanation listed as one of its special abilities. in the text its in italics so this leads me to belive its a spell or spell like effect, only i cant find it if it is a spell. any ideas? thanks in advance.

the Jester

Legend
fonzi9864 said:
in dragon no. 122 the monster utuchekulu has assassanation listed as one of its special abilities. in the text its in italics so this leads me to belive its a spell or spell like effect, only i cant find it if it is a spell. any ideas? thanks in advance.

This was back in the 1e days, sounds like. Assassination was a special ability of the assassin class, and there was a table in the dmg that compared HD of the would-be assassin and the victim and gave you a flat % of killing them...

I'd basically replace it with the more modern death attack.

fonzi9864

First Post
the Jester said:
This was back in the 1e days, sounds like. Assassination was a special ability of the assassin class, and there was a table in the dmg that compared HD of the would-be assassin and the victim and gave you a flat % of killing them...

YEah! iamg going to dig out my old rule books. its the one that has the huge idol on the cover that has all the people looting it right?

any ideas of a ability to replace it?

fonzi9864

First Post
the Jester said:

YEah! iamg going to dig out my old rule books. its the one that has the huge idol on the cover that has all the people looting it right?

any ideas of a ability to replace it?

Remove ads