• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

At last, the Goblin King uses Zartain to restore his honour!

SableWyvern

Adventurer

The Goblin King
Yellow Belt D2
Record: 7-16
Signature Style: Fist
Dojo Style: Dagger
Fists of Fury
2 Yen

Last edited:

Aragorn

First Post
Zartain sizes up his first opponent. Thinking that this fight shouldn't hold him up too long on his travels, he yells

I find your servant to be like unto a horror, your estate to be unbearable, and your strength to be hopeless.

Zartain

White Belt
Record 0-0

SableWyvern

Adventurer

The Goblin King surveys this upstart. Yes, he thinks, perhaps this one can help me end my run of failure.

I find your student to be unbearable, your garden to be infested, and your stance to be jaded.

If I win insults, I want a four flag speed match.

Last edited:

Darkwolf

First Post
Goblin King
<MeowthBot> 1: The sword burns the mountain; defends against the touch of the air!
<MeowthBot> 2: The west wind punches the prairie; blocks the push of the leaf! *yen*
<MeowthBot> 3: The turtle mercilessly penetrates the spring; falls higher than the rising of the fire!
<MeowthBot> 4: The fang lies on top of the steppes; waves away the descent of the canine!
<MeowthBot> 5: The hammer slides above the vineyard while it suddenly splits the soul; blocks the foray of the vermin!

Zartain
<MeowthBot> 1: The vine devastates the tower; redirects the punch of the lightbeam!
<MeowthBot> 2: The falcon kicks the mountain; redirects the cut of the steel!
<MeowthBot> 3: The thunder spins in the midst of the forest; protects against the edge of the stars!
<MeowthBot> 4: The mongoose elegantly charges the city; tumbles from the rising of the vermin!
<MeowthBot> 5: The staff punches atop the pond; waves away the assailment of the rodent!

SableWyvern

Adventurer

The Goblin King begins the match, slowly but steadily advancing towards Zartain, endeavouring to ignore any weak blows levelled against him before grabbing his foe and tossing him aside.

The turtle mercilessly penetrates the spring; falls higher than the rising of the fire!

Aragorn

First Post
Zartain watches the Goblin King approach, and at the last moment, attempts to sidestep the attack. He then calls the power of thunder to his aid.

The thunder spins in the midst of the forest; protects against the edge of the stars

Aragorn

First Post
Zartain thinks perhaps the vine will be more succesful against this creature.

The vine devastates the tower; redirects the punch of the lightbeam

Remove ads