• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Atlas Adds to its Ads

Michelle_Nephew

First Post
Thought we'd give everyone a heads up about upcoming ads and such ...

Look for Dork20 ads in BOTH December's Dragon and Dungeon magazines, a Dungeoneer ad in Games Quarterly for the first quarter of 2004, and a Penumbra Campaign Styles ad in the PDF adventure A Matter of Family. A Matter of Family is a Mutants & Masterminds Superlink release written by Chris Aylott (of Dynasties and Demagogues fame) working with Ronin Arts, available through www.RPGNow.com .

Also, you may have recently noticed the Stilt-Walker out-take from Ancestral Vault in the Sept./Oct. issue of Campaign Magazine, an interview about licensed properties with Atlas' own Michelle Nephew at www.GamingReport.com , and a Penumbra banner ad on www.EnWorld.org .

And, since we have your attention, we thought we'd mention that Dungeoneer: Tomb of the Lich Lord and Dungeoneer: Vault of Fiends just hit the #1 and #2 spots for www.warehouse23.com 's top sellers ... whoo hoo! Once Upon a Time came in at #4 now that it's back in stock, and the new Unknown Armies To Go campaign sourcebook grabbed the #6 space.

We've been busy, busy, busy!

Michelle Nephew
Atlas Games

Orcus

First Post
I just wanted to add my support for Atlas. John and Michelle are two of the coolest people "in the industry" that I have met. They always have high quality stuff. Not that you need me to tell you that.

So I guess that post is just "Go, Atlas!"

I'm in a rah rah mood tonite. :)

Clark

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads