• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Atlas Games new forum headquarters

chatdemon

First Post
Delpni? ewwwwww

Should've moved to Mortality or something, Delphi's forums bite. That is the sole reason I don't visit Sovereign Press' forums, love their products, but hate Delphi.

enrious

chatdemon said:
Delpni? ewwwwww

Should've moved to Mortality or something, Delphi's forums bite. That is the sole reason I don't visit Sovereign Press' forums, love their products, but hate Delphi.

What he said.

I love Atlas games, but don't imagine I'll ever visit your boards.

Now if they were on Mortality...

JohnNephew

First Post
One thing I really like about Delphi is how it remembers which messages in which threads I've actually read. I don't always have time to catch up on all the reading in a forum at once -- forum reading and answering usually comes in little bits between other tasks throughout the day. In terms of making sure I read everything in the forum, and don't just skim over and skip most things because I need to log out soon, this is a very handy thing.

I also really like seeing at a glance all the new postings in all the discussion topics, without having to open a bunch of sub-folders.

Delphi isn't perfect, but Alex has persuaded me that it's a good move for us right now.

KingOfChaos

First Post
Most forum software does the same thing. I know the forums at Realms of Evil (my site) and Mortality both remember what threads you have looked at. Hell, this forum does too. When a new reply is posted, it says it's updated.

Remove ads