Attendees - Sound off!

John Crichton

First Post
I'm trying to get an idea of who's coming to this thing in regards to numbers. Post here and I'll add you to the list, if I didn't already. :)

Bretbo
Cassander
dikaiosunh
Dire Wolf
DivineObsession
dorgin_malgard
fett527 (tentative)
Fraisala
Funeris
John Crichton
madwabbit
MarauderX
Old One
Psion
Queen_D
Queenie
QuinnHarlech
rebel scum
RocketBoy
Rodrigo Istalindir
Seonaid
The_Universe
Wednesday Boy
wunderkin
Xath
Xer0

26 attendees ... so far.

Last edited:

Old One is coming? Awesome!

So, what's he going to run? :] I expect another adventure with Brother Temerius and his stalwart lackeys companions in the morning slot.

Last edited:

Cassander

First Post
Fraisala and I will be attending, so you can add us to the list.

And Rodrigo: Old One has signed up for a morning game and afternoon game, so it doesn't look like he'll be running anything. But if he changes his mind, you better believe Brother T will have some company.

Cassander said:
And Rodrigo: Old One has signed up for a morning game and afternoon game, so it doesn't look like he'll be running anything. But if he changes his mind, you better believe Brother T will have some company.

Grrr.

If he wouldn't kick my ass, I'd kick his ass.

Old One

First Post
Unfortunately, I am too damn busy to get a game together...so I am going to be ultra-lazy and just play this time around. As an aside, it also looks like I will only be at Gencon for Tues - Thu and have to depart on Friday AM (possibly Thu evening).

~ OO

Cassander

First Post
We could always add a third time slot and add all the players and wait for him to sign up as GM....

Hell, I'd still like to try my hand at the pre-Winter King adventures but then you wouldn't be able to play since you already have.

Old One said:
Unfortunately, I am too damn busy to get a game together...so I am going to be ultra-lazy and just play this time around. As an aside, it also looks like I will only be at Gencon for Tues - Thu and have to depart on Friday AM (possibly Thu evening).

~ OO

You're there till Sunday. We'll just get you so drunk at the opening night party you won't remember to leave.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
madwabbit said:
Queenie? Dire Wolf?

The silence is concerning... :)

Hey, give a girl an hour to get to sign ups! :p

We're coming unless our Disney trip gets in the way, so we're planning on being here for it.

Xath and rebel scum are so nicely putting us up again, we've crashed with them the last two times so it's sorta tradition as long as they'll have us :)

Sunday though we're planning on doing something, right? Gaming, zoo or some other fun thing?

Old One

First Post
Rodrigo Istalindir said:
You're there till Sunday. We'll just get you so drunk at the opening night party you won't remember to leave.

That would probably give me a lot more time for gaming...since I would be DIVORCED :p!

We head to the beach for our annual family vacation on 8/16 and my presence is required by mid-day on Friday, or else.

~ OO

Remove ads