Attention Moderators!-Problem solved. Thanks all!

Phoenix8008

First Post

Attachments

• tarrasque2_enworld.jpg
    tarrasque2_enworld.jpg
    351.9 KB · Views: 99,659
Last edited:

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I have a better idea.

If someone compiles all the required info into one thread/FAQ/whatever, I'll make that thread sticky. Drop me a mail or a private message when it's done to remind me.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Oh, BTW - who needs to be the moderator for this forum? Darkness and Ashtal are listed temporarily.

Berandor

lunatic
Wicht would be a good idea...

as for other mods, we should elect one?

Yce is no longer record keeper, so how about Diamond?

Berandor

Lady Diamond

First Post
I can do boards moderation. I don't even need training either, I have experience with UBB, vBulletin looks similar in many respects. I can't do record keeping though, the old way that is. Is someone looking into the script that Vanor was building? I think he needed input for fields setup and such.

Wicht

Hero
How many moderators do we want for the forum?

Or how many moderators would you want Morrus?

We have never needed much patroling as far as thread closings and the like.

Wicht

Hero
If we are going to have only one faq sticky thread - I doubt it should have the YB and YBA registrations but should probably just have links to those.

We might also consider a thread with active judges listed and the dojo/gang thread linked to the faq.

Now here is the real question - what FAQs should be on the FAQ thread from the outset?

And also can you post in a sticky thread? What happens if the sticky thread gets too big?

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Morrus said:
Oh, BTW - who needs to be the moderator for this forum? Darkness and Ashtal are listed temporarily.
It'd be my pleasure to help out with this board; it's so fascinating that I read a lot of it anyway... :)

Wicht

Hero
Darkness said:
It'd be my pleasure to help out with this board; it's so fascinating that I read a lot of it anyway... :)

Wow, I never realized we had people lurking in our corner of the forums...

It'll be nice to see who's online now and check out the fan base :D

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases