Attention Moderators!-Problem solved. Thanks all!

graydoom

First Post
Darkness said:
Don't fear - I've been reading Fight Club for quite a while now, and don't intend to stop that now. :) Especially since I'll probably join YB (or YBA, or even chess... :p) soon. :cool:

Yeeeeee-haw! Now Chess, that's a real sport!

My suggestion: Join all three. Even better than just one! :cool:

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Wicht said:
So who wants to volunteer to write this Faq? Don't everybody jump up and volunteer at once.
Let’s cut out the insult round and get right to the moves, ok? :cool:

The new FAQ thread is located here. Please feel free to go there and add anything that should be in the FAQ but isn’t yet. :)

Lady Diamond

First Post
Darkness said:
Don't fear - I've been reading Fight Club for quite a while now, and don't intend to stop that now. :) Especially since I'll probably join YB (or YBA, or even chess... :p) soon. :cool:

Excellent :) I see progress already. Well done Darkness.

graydoom

First Post
Wicht said:
Now if only Nemm would come back to the fold.:eek:

Yeah. Funny thing is, he would still be (I think) the 4th-highest ranked fighter. Only people above would be GrayDoom, Nikodemus, and Lady Tsin, unless I'm missing someone.

Phoenix8008

First Post
graydoom said:

Yeah. Funny thing is, he would still be (I think) the 4th-highest ranked fighter. Only people above would be GrayDoom, Nikodemus, and Lady Tsin, unless I'm missing someone.

Meowth is higher level then Nemm also, I believe. And Wicht, but he doesn't count since he's retired.

graydoom

First Post
Phoenix8008 said:
Meowth is higher level then Nemm also, I believe. And Wicht, but he doesn't count since he's retired.

Ah yes, thank you. I had overlooked Meowth. And I wasn't counting Wicht since he is retired, seemingly permanently, especially with Wicht now being in YBA.

Last edited:

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
graydoom said:

Ah yes, thank you. I had overlooked Meowth. And I wasn't counting Wicht since he is retired, seemingly permanently, especially with Wicht now being in YBA.
Yeah... Wicht died, but he got better. ;) As for Meowth - Meowth is my personal hero in YB. :cool:

Remove ads