• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Aug] What Are You Reading?

Thornir Alekeg

Albatross!
Finished ShadowMarch - as with most Tad Williams, it left me eagerly anticipating the next book. Now I've taken a brief break from fiction and read Shockwave: Countdown to Hiroshima and have started another book called God's Politics . Discussion of Shockwave on these boards is probably a little on the edge of The Rules and obviously the other book is right out not going to be discussed here. :)

Michael Tree

First Post
I finished Light by M. John Harrison last week, as well as a couple of Arthur Conan Doyle's Sherlock Holmes stories (A Scandal in Bohemia and The Red-Headed League). I'm about a chapter into Inamorata, by Joseph Gangemi, about spiritualism in the 1920's, but anticipation for Shadowrun has tempted to switch over to All Tomorrow's Parties by William Gibson. I'm also slowly reading through the short articles in The Polysyllabic Spree by Nick Hornby, and Jewish Meditation by Aryeh Kaplan.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads