• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Austin Games Day-January 24, 2004--Calling all GMs and players

d20books said:
Still need characters.

Send them to my email link button below.

Sorry it's taken so long, man. My character's actually ready to go, with my wife's to follow in a day or two, but I haven't been able to e-mail it. I used a "form" PDF to make the character, and no matter what I do, I can't seem to save it as a file any smaller than 4.3 megs!! :eek:

As soon as I've figured out where my incompetence lies, and am able to shrink it, I'll send it your way. (At worst, I've got a friend coming into town this weekend who's forgotten more about computers than I ever knew, so hopefully he can tell me what the heck I'm doing wrong.)

d20books

Rise of the Gamerati
suzi yee said:
Game 2 - "Tell me why we go down into the dark again?"
Summary - DnD 3.5, standard dungeon crawl. Players create 6th level characters (first 8 to contact GM with characters via e-mail will play--please sign up here as well.) For futher character stipulations, see post #20 on page 1
GM - D20books
Seats - 4
1.Ari (Mouseferatu)
2.Ari's wife
3.Garmorn
4.Pyske

"Crow" will be taking a Cleric position for this event.

Three spots left open.

d20books

Rise of the Gamerati
Stake your claim, quick

Femerus the Gnecro said:
Yeah... my friend and I want to play, but we're not sure which classes are still available.

-F

Take a seat, figure it out later.

That means ONE LAST SEAT.

Jeff, did the Excel character sheets I sent for George and myself come through okay? Do you see any problems with 'em? Want to make sure everything's set to go and you've got everything you need.

d20books

Rise of the Gamerati
Mouseferatu said:
Jeff, did the Excel character sheets I sent for George and myself come through okay? Do you see any problems with 'em? Want to make sure everything's set to go and you've got everything you need.

Got them, didn't review them yet. I'm in over my head right now with a bunch of other things. :(

I'm really flexible and don't block much unless it's really out there, so they _should_ be fine.

Remove ads