Avengers Endgame Trailer

Kaodi

Hero
I really think Ant-Man is going to be crucial to this film. You do not break up a sequence *very serious feelings* with a kind of humourous piece at the end unless that guy is somebody important. Like, Marvel and Hulk will come to fight Thanos. Ant-Man comes to defeat him.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
I really think Ant-Man is going to be crucial to this film. You do not break up a sequence *very serious feelings* with a kind of humourous piece at the end unless that guy is somebody important. Like, Marvel and Hulk will come to fight Thanos. Ant-Man comes to defeat him.

How did Scot get out of the Quantum Realm?

That I think is your answer - if we find out how Scot managed to escape without help (apparently), then we will know exactly how he helps to save the Multiverse

ccs

41st lv DM
How did Scot get out of the Quantum Realm?

I guess we'll just have to buy a tkt come March & find out, now won't we?

That I think is your answer - if we find out how Scot managed to escape without help (apparently), then we will know exactly how he helps to save the Multiverse

How do you arrive at the conclusion that he had no help from a few second shot of him ringing the Avengers doorbell?
This is a comic book put on screen, any # of possibilities exist....

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
I guess we'll just have to buy a tkt come March & find out, now won't we?

we certainly will

How do you arrive at the conclusion that he had no help from a few second shot of him ringing the Avengers doorbell?
This is a comic book put on screen, any # of possibilities exist....

fair enough, there are many possibilities, but on the face of it, all the surviving Avengers were already shown during the trailer, so I'm presuming none of them were present in the Quantum Realm to help Scott.

Of course there may be Others about that weren't shown, but well, we'll see...

I was expecting Avengers: Forever as the title personally. Because it has ties to comics and kinda has the word "four" in it. But "Endgame" works nicely with Doctor Strange's final line.

Oh? Which is which?

As it should. I am not a fan of trailers that give you the entire movie. Trailers should be an amuse-bouche - giving flavor, whetting the appetite, but not substantive.

I had a strong suspicion that Hawkeye would be back and want revenge. His entire family being "dusted" (unknown by makes sense). Being a darker person.... become Ronin.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Of course, it only takes a generation for the universe's population to double again. Thanos has only set it back by a few years.

Blue

Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal
Of course, it only takes a generation for the universe's population to double again. Thanos has only set it back by a few years.

I'm not sure about that. Many species grow based on available food - but having killed half the life in the universe that means that anything that consumes life (plants, animals, etc.) will find their food supplies similarly shrunk. (Predators also are a big factor, but the ratio of predators to prey has remained the same.)

Sentients can decided to breed quickly, and to change their environment (plant more, etc.). They can impact the speed.

Remove ads