What game(s) do you wanna play?

• Pathfinder 1e

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Mutants & Masterminds 3e

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Something World of Darkness

Votes: 2 33.3%

M&M!!!!

The book to M&M actually says (and I'm paraphrasing here) "Yes, you can make stuff using the rules that breaks the system. Don't do that. The idea is to play a co-op game with friends, not prove you can break/rule the game rules."

Jemal

Adventurer
Well, it's been nearly 2 weeks, and out of 6 people voting 5 want M&M, so that seems like a clear majority to me.. so that brings us to phase 2 :
What kind of M&M Game would people like? SCI FI? Post apocalyptic? Apocalyptic? Standard super hero? Super villain?

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
It’ll be my first M&M game, and superhero game in general, so I just go with whatever is chosen.

I prefer standard superhero fare. Doesn't have to be Freedom City but that kind of feel.
Standard PL10.

One popular house rule I've seen used is you get a free Interpersonal Advantage for each point of Presence you have (to make up for Presence being over priced).

Jemal

Adventurer
Hmm.. Actually you know what, I was looking through some old notes and I think I know what I'd like to try..

There is d20HeroSRD. It has all the rules (practically all the text) from the Hero's Handbook. The only change (I think) is instead of Hero Points (called Product Identity in the core book), they are called Victory Points instead.

Remove ads