• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

B.P.R.D. Issue #1 "City of Night"

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Sgt. Michael Camden "Ace" HP's: 2

Michael was happy to see the mechanized creature fall. As stepped out of the swirling sands, the sands abruptly dissipated. He was watching with interest as Lia questioned the man within the mech - or at least it seemed like she was questioning him. He had no aptitude with languages - being barely able to speak in English correctly half the time.

Michael stretched and tried to work the sand out of all of the various places, when he felt some pain and wetness. A gash he had previously missed was gently bleddy on his side.

"So, what's the story? Everyone okay?" Michael asked, "other than me. . . oww," holding up his hand covered in a bit of blood.

Last edited:

Radiant

First Post
Drakknyte32 said:
Christopher Jogs over to where the others are gathered around the fallen mech.

"Unless he's telling you how to defeat that beast I doubt we have time for his talk. That creature already has a head start on us and I doubt whatever It's planning is pleasant."

"He just did!

Lia translates Sterne's words for anyone nearby.

"So can someone draw that seal?"

She turns back to Sterne one more time and shouts in german.

"So in the end your life was senseless. Like the rest of your bunch. I'll take that as revenge, it's better than anything I could do. Think about it in your last minutes of life. And they sure are because I will smash that little toy of yours if you still breath then I get back."

Velmont

First Post
"Well, being abookworm have his advantage. Yes, I know how, but I never did it before. I read it twice, once at the library and once in the books in the tent. It's a ward against the Djinn. If it is that it is needed, I can do it."

Chicken, heh? If I didn't had read the book, we couldn't stop him.

Oh, please!

Stop you too, it isn't the time.

Last edited:

Radiant

First Post
Velmont said:
"Well, being abookworm have his advantage. Yes, I know how, but I never did it before. I read it twice, once at the library and once in the books in the tent. It's a ward against the Djinn. If it is that it is needed, I can do it."

Chicken, heh? If I didn't had read the book, we couldn't stop him.

Oh, please!

Stop you too, it isn't the time.

Lia is allready running towards the city.
And yet another one who proves usefull. If it goes on like this I will have no one left in this team to look down on in no time.

"Then what are you waiting for? I thought you suppenkaspers get paid for this saving the world buisness."

Last edited:

"Well, are we going to be doing this on foot or do you guys want to take the jeep?" Andy says, hurriedly. He looks a bit...untidier than usual, and still clasps the magical staff he conjured in hand.

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
Getting out of his thought by Lia

"The faster, the better! It isn't a simple spell, it will take me about 10 minutes to cast. I hope we have that much time. Someone, get the jeep, the others will start to run. We will take the jeep if you catch up."

On that, Paul starts to run behind Lia.

OOC: Still maintaining the Force Field at lvl6, but I am visible and corporeal

Radiant

First Post
Lia

Sollir Furryfoot said:
"Well, are we going to be doing this on foot or do you guys want to take the jeep?" Andy says, hurriedly. He looks a bit...untidier than usual, and still clasps the magical staff he conjured in hand.

Jeep! The thought hits her like a sledgehammer. She never even thinks much about using technology but wasting this edge in speed was just so plain stupid she can bareyl believe it.
She will get on the Jeep as soon as Andy catches up with them.
Climbing over it unsteadily while it drives she gets into the seat beside Andy.

Karl Green

First Post
The group piles into the jeep and races into the city. The road that they are on it wide and straight, running right to large gold-white domed palace of some kind. As the landrover flies down the road, everyone notices that a black sandstorm or tornado is forming over the palace… a great laugh can be heard you approach… {in the strange tongue that no one understands but all can?} “HAHAHAH MINE ALL MINE…THIS WORLD WILL SUFFER FOR THE UNJUSTICES DONE AGAINST ME HAHAHHA

The landrover pulls up before two huge golden doors, engraved with ancient runes and script. They almost seem to pulse with power.

Velmont

First Post
Paul get out of the jeep and start to read the runes.

What is that?

Dunno, ask Scorpio, he is the expert

Yeah, but he is silent, as usual.

Scorpio. Wake up and give a hand.

What do you want more from a creature that have been created for a few moments only?

It's not because he is a creature created from pure magic that he has not to work. He is part of the deal we made, like everyone else.

Shut up. I try to understand those runes.

OCC: Paul try to read the runes. He try to find if it is suppose on the door or inside the palace that the Solomon seal must be written.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Sgt. Michael Camden "Ace" HP's: 2

Michael piloted the land rover through the streets of the ancient city, a much easier task than driver through the desert at night. As the others pilled out of the land rover, Micheal jogged to the back of the jeep and looked in the trunk area for any heavy weapon goodness left behind by the last group who requisitioned a land rover.

'Ya never know, unless you double check,' Michael thought, 'and I'm not gonna be able to help with the door in any other way.'

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads