D&D 4E Baba Yaga's Dancing Hut 4E

Shiv

Explorer
Wizards has provided some sneak-peeks regarding things coming up in the magazines.

Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Game Official Home Page - Article (Dungeon Magazine Sneak Peek)

The "Adventures in the Feywild" section mentions a conversion of Baba Yaga's Dancing Hut.

Finally, I can say at least a little about this. I wrote it, I'm very proud of it, and I look forward to peoples' reactions. And for everyone wishing Dungeon adventures were longer, get ready, cuz this one's a doozy.

Okay. I'm done patting myself on the back.

If you have questions, I can respond. But I won't be able to get too specific or that sneaky NDA will show up and steal my future writing opportunities.

Shiv

Bold or Stupid

First Post
Wizards has provided some sneak-peeks regarding things coming up in the magazines.

Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Game Official Home Page - Article (Dungeon Magazine Sneak Peek)

The "Adventures in the Feywild" section mentions a conversion of Baba Yaga's Dancing Hut.

Finally, I can say at least a little about this. I wrote it, I'm very proud of it, and I look forward to peoples' reactions. And for everyone wishing Dungeon adventures were longer, get ready, cuz this one's a doozy.

Okay. I'm done patting myself on the back.

If you have questions, I can respond. But I won't be able to get too specific or that sneaky NDA will show up and steal my future writing opportunities.

Shiv

So chicken legs? Bigger inside than out? Nine foot Iron Nose? Pestle and Mortar as transport? This makes me so happy, can I buy you beer?

Shiv

Explorer
Let's see.

Chicken legs? Check. In fact, giant, stompy, kickin' chicken legs. Plus a couple other chicken-themed bits. :)

Bigger inside? Check. VERY big inside.

Mortar and pestle? Check. There is a very-oversized mortar and pestle somewhere in the bowels of the hut.

Shiv

PS If you're ever in Atlanta, you can most certainly buy me a beer. :)

Last edited:

I remember the Dancing Hut of Baba-Yaga as a 2nd edition module. It was really cool. Looking forward to this one as well. A write-up as Baba Yaga the Archfey also seems both cool and useful. Finally some epic-tier love! For this adventure is meant for epic-tier play, isn't it?

Shiv

Explorer
The Dancing Hut is actually paragon tier. I've been led to believe Baba Yaga herself will be epic tier, though.

Shiv

Explorer
I believe Baba Yaga will be statted in the Court of Stars companion article focused on the old hag. It comes out at the same time as the adventure. This is noted in Chris Perkins' sneak-peek.

Though, technically, Baba Yaga is also in the Dancing Hut adventure. It's complicated. She is Baba Yaga, after all.

Remove ads