Back in Crolon

DMEntropy

First Post
Little has changed about the Silver Lute since your last visit here. The innkeeper continues to offer the best of hospitality available in this city. Rooms are available for you to take your much deserved rest.

Once you have settled into the inn there is a knock on the door. Several trays of delicious food and flasks of wine are delivered to you. A note accompanies the food from Alistra. She writes:

Please accept my apology for the sudden departure from the Avonia. I needed to take care of several things quickly. I would appreciate your attendance at my manor in two nights. We have much to discuss.

RJKrik

First Post
Azeem looks to Ezieer, "As a matter of fact, they barley let us in the door last time. Bit high class for us at the time, though I suppose when you actually have some coin in your pocket they'll let you in anywhere." He chuckels.

"Though, the fact that Alistra Karnom knew where we were staying surprises me about as much as the fact that the sun rises each morning. She knows how to find things out."

Ezieer

First Post
"Yes we've been here before... and its not too difficult to find out where everyone is in Crolon.. the Lady has been operating here far longer than Azeem and I have."

Aguirre

First Post
Observing the treasure, Walf comments, "I don' see much 'ere I really need so bad... 'at potion o' healin' there might come in 'andy, though."

(( Walfilbalf would like to look around for someone to help him learn tracking and wilderness survival skills in town. He's also interested in purchasing a very, very strong masterwork composite longbow, in addition to some other adventuring equipment. ))

Aguirre

First Post
(( That morningstar makes most splits somewhat uneven. If we don't want to sell it until we get more character specific magic weapons, or can't trade it for one, then we should keep it as party treasure, and split the rest evenly. ))

morcano

First Post
During the next couple days Elendil doesn't have any specific plans except that he is visitng Uli.

((Good idea to keep the pearls for identifying stuff. As stated before the only thing I want are the scrolls. Anything else I can not or will not ever use. I'm all for selling as much of this stuff as possible as I would like the money to scribe some scrolls. Just to make sure I have the price down right for scribing my own scrolls it is:
base price = spell level x caster level x 25 gp + 1/2 of base price in raw materials
1st level spells = 1 x 4 x 25 = 100 + 50 = 150 gp + 6 xp
2nd level spells = 2 x 4 x 25 = 200 +100 = 300 gp per scroll + 12 xp
If someone could let me know if I have this right or wrong that would be great. Thanks.))

Aguirre

First Post
(( You can, if you want to, scribe scrolls at the minimum caster level required to cast them. For instance, you can scribe obscuring mist for 12gp, 5sp (1 spell level x 1 caster level x 25gp / 2 ) or burning sphere for 75gp ( 2 spell level x 3 caster level x 25gp / 2 ). It's usually a good idea to do, with certain exceptions. ))

Remove ads