Back in Crolon

Ezieer

First Post
DMEntropy said:
Ezieer returns to the temple of Os and the Respected Omaan Al'jar is still there. The mute doorman remembers Ezieer from their prior meetings and shows him in to see the priest immediately. He is not very interested in purchasing any of the potions from Ezieer. He is also somewhat distressed by Ezieer's attempts to sell potions of Protection from Good. "Who would use such things except those who seek to commit evil?" he asks Ezieer. He strongly counsels for their destruction.

"Well dat's one o' the reasons I was looking to sell em.. I didn't foresee a time when I would use em." Ezieer avoids talking about the potions any further.

Ezieer will keep the potions as party treasure.. maybe some day they will find a use for them.

Ezieer

First Post
DMEntropy said:
A messenger arrives from Alistra during the afternoon of the first day. He carries her greeting to you all and her hopes that you are finding success in your personal business. She will send a coach to pick you up tomorrow evening and requests formal attire for her dinner. There will be others invited as well and she wishes for you to make good impressions.

Not having formal attire and not wanting to spend any cash on them... Ezieer will pursue 'finding' some unattended suitable attire somewhere. He will try to choose a 'benefactor' that wouldn't actually be financially setback by its loss, however he intends to return it after the meeting (and hopefully they will never even know it was gone).

morcano

First Post
Elendil has no problems spending some gold to buy some formal robes for the meeting. Looking for some dark green robes. Something similar to what he already is wearing, but a lot more formal.

Ezieer

First Post
Ezieer is most pleased.. not only didn't he have to shell out any funds... he also didn't have to do much work.

Ezieer will determine where the owner of the outfit is before he dresses in the attire. He will then slip out the back of the Silver Lute before the coach arrives and quickly slink from the other side of the street onto the coach at the last minute... all to avoid the sticky situation of running into the owner.

Last edited:

Aguirre

First Post
Walfilbalf looks distressed, "Fraid I don' 'ave nuthin' nice ta wear. An' I don' reckon nobody else has sumpin' will fit me, neither. Maybe I oughta not go."

RJKrik

First Post
(( OOC Sorry for being quiet all, holidays and then my brother gets engaged! woo busy time...))

Azeem will spend most of his time helping with the sale of the items. He is perfectly happy to let Ezieer decide how to split the spoils of their adventures so far. When that is accomplished he will take a bit of his share to buy a fine set of clothes for Alistra's event. (Nothing overly flashy, just formal enough without being uncomfortable, biting the bullet and just paying the 80 gold unlike Ezieer.)

In the meantime he will spend whatever extra time he has practicing his Lute and working on his god awful singing skills. Mostly spending time relaxing and recounting their adventures on the high seas, almost all exaggerated significantly of course.

Ezieer

First Post
Aguirre said:
Walfilbalf looks distressed, "Fraid I don' 'ave nuthin' nice ta wear. An' I don' reckon nobody else has sumpin' will fit me, neither. Maybe I oughta not go."

Ezieer suggests he see a tailor to have something made.. even if its a cloak or a magician to cloak him in illusionary clothes.

Aguirre

First Post
Walfilbalf raises an eyebrow, "Lusionary cloaks, ye say? Fraid I don' know nuthin' bout that sorta thing. Maybe I could look 'round fer a taylor, but it's awful short time, an' I don' know any meself."

He sighs, "Still, ain' no harm in checkin', suppose. Wait fer me, ah'll see what I can do."

Walfilbalf hustles out of the inn, hoping to find a taylor willing to work in a rush making him a giant suit of fine clothes, or at least something that won't embarrass him more than usual.

DMEntropy

First Post
Walf is able to find a tailor after asking about one in the common room below. He is able to fashion a cloak to wear over some simply sewn clothes for Walf to wear. Nothing extravagant, but certainly serviceable as fine wear on short notice.

Remove ads