• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Back to Offering Free Webhosting

Theocrat

First Post
Hi all-
Well now that I'm back on a more stable server, I'm back to offering free website hosting for Greyhawk websites with GreyhawkOnline.com. SyberWerks.net will be up this weekend for Cyberpunk 2020/ OGL CyberNet / CyberStyle and any other cybernetic game site.
Of course if its general D&D related I'll host that too...I just dont' have a specific site for it. At least not yet! If you own your own domain name and need hosting I can offer that for free now too! Of course, this is for the much smaller sites that aren't that big, or use that much bandwidth.
Visit GreyhawkOnline to see whois hosted already. This is mainly for those that are using those free banner ad sites and would like something a little less obnoxious.

I'm offering pop3 email, phbb forums, mailing lists and whatever I can help you with. Let me know if I can help.

Remove ads