Bad Moon over California OOC

Max

First Post
Riley considers shooting one of his companions, just to see if they are alive. Luckily, he realizes before he pulls the trigger that he wouldn't really know if they were alive once he shoots them. :cool:

So, is there a status update on the game? :)

Bobitron

Explorer
Max said:
Riley considers shooting one of his companions, just to see if they are alive. Luckily, he realizes before he pulls the trigger that he wouldn't really know if they were alive once he shoots them. :cool:

Hehe, aren't you clever. You could always shoot them in the leg, right? ;)

Max said:
So, is there a status update on the game? :)

I'm a bit frustrated with this since my co-DM 3tok was called up for service and has been unable to help me out. This was sort of a project we had worked out together, and it feels awkward posting for the Marshal.

I think I'm going to kick-start things a bit on Saturday. You will reach the town soon. As originally planned, there was a bunch 'o' investigation and such, but I think it's time to rush this to a bloody and dramatic conclusion.

Just a warning, though; don't be suprised if my updates continue to be sporadic. I do appreciate you all sticking with this game despite me not living up to the promised pace. Thank you all very much.

Remove ads