• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Bad Moon over California OOC

hobbit_killer

First Post
I will be out of town starting tonight through Coumbus Day (Oct 10th). I won't have email access. Sorry to slow things down. Bobitron, feel free to run Bear Trap if you want to move things along.

Bobitron

Explorer
Haha, slow things down? :D

I was hoping the Marshal would have time to post, but it longs like things are a bit hectic with him at work right now due to recent natural disasters. I'm going to take him over as an NPC until he has time. I wouldn't expect the pace to be blistering, but I'll try to update once a week, starting this weekend.

Max

First Post
So, if Riley made his save and his horse failed, should I assume he was thrown from his horse by the avalanche but luckily ended up on top of the snow but his horse ended up buried?

Has the snow stopped moving? Any followup waves of snow to worry about?

Bobitron

Explorer
Max said:
So, if Riley made his save and his horse failed, should I assume he was thrown from his horse by the avalanche but luckily ended up on top of the snow but his horse ended up buried?

Has the snow stopped moving? Any followup waves of snow to worry about?

Correct on all points.

The snow has stopped, and there doesn't seem to be any more on its way down.

Max

First Post
Ok, one more question. The Marshal used an action point, so made his save (even though it initially failed). So, there are no PC's buried in the snow -- just horses (and one mule), right?

hobbit_killer

First Post
What about MDT saves for the animals that need to? I know horse took 18 and his MDT is 17.

The mule is fading fast at -4, so we might need to track time it takes to dig out the animals.

Bobitron

Explorer
Once everyone posts actions, I'll roll a bunch of search rolls until the animals are found, and it will take 1 or two rounds to dig them out. I would expect anything buried will be lost, but it depends on the damage rolls.

Edit: I'll make a decision about MDT before the next update.

Remove ads