• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Bad Moon over California OOC

Bobitron

Explorer
Looks like there is still room for questions, so I'll let this go a little longer. I'm updating on Saturday, regardless of where things stand. Sorry about the lack of pace, everyone.

edit: Make that Sunday or Monday, I'll be afk for much of the weekend.

Last edited:

Max

First Post
No problem about the slow pace. I'm slammed at work for another couple weeks and then things should calm down.

Also, I'm traveling over the weekend with no internet access. Back on Monday, though.

Max

synecdoche

First Post
The Shaman said:
Bobitron, did you ever hear from anything from synecdoche?

Eep, I am back!

I really have to apologize for going AWOL. I hit final papers for school, followed by a busy period (two on-campus jobs and a conference I had to go to), and since have been busy with my thesis. I hadn't been back to ENWorld until yesterday. Completely lost track.

I'm really sorry guys! Apparently I haven't been getting e-mails from enworld or anything-- I wonder if my spamfilter was acting up. :(

So I am really really sorry for abandoning the game like that!

Bobitron

Explorer
I'm really glad you are okay, syn! I can work you back in at the town, if you like. The next update is coming this weekend, so let us know if you are interested in continuing. :D

synecdoche

First Post
Bobitron said:
I'm really glad you are okay, syn! I can work you back in at the town, if you like. The next update is coming this weekend, so let us know if you are interested in continuing. :D

Cool, count me in! Thanks for being so understanding. I've been reading up on what I missed-- looks like fun!

Bobitron

Explorer
OK! Update is in. Thanks for all your patience, folks.

Syn, feel free to work yourself back in. The only thing you really need to come up with is how you managed to get to Gibson to intercept the team, and whatever internal conflict you had that you eventually overcame to get back into the action. Glad to have you back.:) Here's the post I used to work you out of the game, in the town of Willow a little bit back.

Bobitron said:
D’Artois pulls Dakota aside as the shopkeeper heads into the storeroom for a bottle of his finest whiskey. Uncharacteristically nervous, he smiles and takes off his hat.

“I been thinking about this trip, and I’ve decided it just doesn’t suit me. I’d appreciate if you could give the Marshal back his advance for me, and give him my apologies. There’s a coach here that can take me back to San Francisco, and I think I’ll take it. No hard feelings, right, Dakota?”

The gambler places his wide hat back onto his head and tips it at the cowpoke in a silent farewell. He tosses the remnants of the Marshal’s advance into Dakota’s waiting hand and makes his way out of the establishment, whistling an upbeat tune.

Also, please point out if I missed anything that needs to be answered since the last update.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads