D&D 5E Baldur’s Gate: Descent in to Avernus Table of Contents

The table of contents of Baldur’s Gate: Descent in to Avernus as well as the first two pages have appeared on the Amazon page!

The table of contents of Baldur’s Gate: Descent in to Avernus as well as the first two pages have appeared on the Amazon page!

avernus1.jpg

avernus2.jpg

G

Guest 6801328

"Infernal Rapture Menu"

???

"I'll have the braised Deva kidneys."
"Excellent choice, sir."

Parmandur

Book-Friend
"Infernal Rapture Menu"

???

"I'll have the braised Deva kidneys."
"Excellent choice, sir."

Based on what they have been saying in Twitch interviews, apparently they include information in the book about how everything in Hell is terrible, including detailed accounts of how all the food is disgusting, even outside food turns. That's probably where they put the icky food stuff.

G

Guest 6801328

Based on what they have been saying in Twitch interviews, apparently they include information in the book about how everything in Hell is terrible, including detailed accounts of how all the food is disgusting, even outside food turns. That's probably where they put the icky food stuff.

Huh. So I wasn't that far off.

Too bad I wasn't closer to the truth the first time I heard the phrase "Eldritch Blast" and assumed it was some kind of burning-down-the-house interplanar shindig.

Everybody who is anybody in the nine hells was there.

Parmandur

Book-Friend
Huh. So I wasn't that far off.

Too bad I wasn't closer to the truth the first time I heard the phrase "Eldritch Blast" and assumed it was some kind of burning-down-the-house interplanar shindig.

Everybody who is anybody in the nine hells was there.

My college group had a campaign that ended in a multiplanar dance party that let us exit time and space to become immortal party beings.

According to Perkins, they go into this in detail, but sequestering it from the main text might be best for squeamish readers.

Bitbrain

Lost in Dark Sun
Are we thinking this needs lawful good guys or scoundrel like PCs?

I’m thinking a highly pragmatic, true neutral type PC whose first reaction to everything isn’t “meh, why should I care? Also, pay me twice the gold you are currently offering me for this job”.

If such a PC actually exists, I’ve never met one.

They do not show you the hidden chapters in the book: "Everything is Awful" and "Everything is Worse"

Remove ads

Remove ads