D&D 5E Baldur’s Gate: The Descent in the wild!

gyor

Legend
So, the Background section is mostly alternative features and tables for the existing Backgrounds, with one new one: Masked Hero, that is, Batman/Zorro/Scarlet Pimpernel. Badass.

That is cool. I'm also looking forward to the other backgrounds like Lost Heir, Backstage Pass, Social Vengence, Flaming First/The Watch, True City, Guide, Paitarch, Religious Community (Acolyte really needed an updated feature, outside of Waterdeep it was unless for almost all the Gods, as only a couple had temples in any given adventure area, and some adventures had no temples, making it useless).

These backgrounds actually give BG: DiA a half descent, if small Player content.

Also does anyone else recognize that picture of BGs Habour? That is right it is perfectly depicted in BG3 trailer, like dead on.

pukunui

Legend
That is cool. I'm also looking forward to the other backgrounds like Lost Heir, Backstage Pass, Social Vengence, Flaming First/The Watch, True City, Guide, Paitarch, Religious Community (Acolyte really needed an updated feature, outside of Waterdeep it was unless for almost all the Gods, as only a couple had temples in any given adventure area, and some adventures had no temples, making it useless).
My understanding is that none of those are fully-fledged backgrounds, just replacement / variant background features for existing backgrounds (like what we got in a few of the earlier adventures, like HotDQ and OotA).

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases