Baradur's End - Part III

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=Arbanax]
I believe it still does 1/2 damage on a miss. All dailies have something happen to them when you miss...takes some of the sting away [/sblock]

nerdytenor

First Post
Joshua, Kraegyn, Karis - your turns

Bavak summons his spirit companion next to the giant ghost, and it strikes out at the other ghostly figure, cutting into its necrotic flesh.

Jack brings his power to bear on the undead, marking the creature with seal and flare. The ghost reels in protest, howling horribly at the onslaught.

Rellek, seeing an opportunity, lays into the best with a massive cut. Though his technique is not enough to lay the spectral abomination low, the dragonborn does manage to inflict at least minimal damage.

The lizardman charges back into the fray, undeterred. He strikes hard at the ghost with his spear, and feels himself instantly refreshed by Jack's healing seal.

// ren, since we are using the 'post in any order' method, every PC will get one attack on the big ghost while it is dazed.

Results

Spirit Companion hits ghost for 6 after resistances, flanks tent

Jack hits with Astral Seal.
Jack spends AP and hits with Astral Flare.

Rellek moves. Ghost does not get opp attack since dazed.
Rellek quarries.
Rellek misses with daily, does 4 after insub. on miss.

Lizardman charges, hits ghost for 3 after insub., heals 11 from astral seal.

Status
Big Ghost (large) 73/126 hp, -2 DEF, DAZED TENT BAVAK, quarried, insubstantial AC 18 Fo 17 Re 18 Wi 18

L2 20/26 hp, 0/1 surges, AC 17, Fo 14, Re 14 Wi 11, Init 4
YOUR TURN Joshua 24/38 hp, 6/9 surges, AC 20 Fo 16 Re 17 Wi 16 Init 6, used Flaming Sphere, Colour Spray
Flaming Sphere
YOUR TURN Karis 44/44 hp, 4/7 surges, AC 18 Fo 15 Re 19 Wi 15 Init 6, Used AP x1
YOUR TURN Kraegyn 37/52 hp, restrained (save ends) 7/12 surg, AC 21 Fo 18 Re 14 Wi 17 Init 2, Used Bless Weapon, Inspiring Word, 2nd wind
Rellek 41/47 hp, 9/10 surg, AC 18 Fo 16 Re 16 Wi 14 Init 4, Used Hunter's Bear Trap
Bavak 35/46 hp, 8/9 surges, AC 18 Fo 16 Re 16 Wi 18 Init 2, Used Healing Sprits(x1), Astral Flare, AP
Sprit Companion - FLANKS TENT BAVAK
Jack 41/41 hp, 9/9 surges, AC 19 Fo 16 Re 15 Wi 20 Init 3, Used Exacting Utterance, Healing Word x1

Attachments

• altogethernow12.jpg
    altogethernow12.jpg
    299.2 KB · Views: 66

The Digger

First Post
Joshua gulped a little when the opposing ghosts suddenly coalesced into one. “That is rather…big” he muttered. “I think desperate measures are called for.

He called his ball of flame closer, ready to attack later if necessary and then with a stupendous burst of energy he lashed out with two bolts of energy against the large ghostly blob.

[sblock=OOC]Move: Move Flaming Sphere to F17[/sblock][sblock=OOC]
Magic Missile vs Ref 16: Hit for 10/2= 5 actual damage

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2493856/
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2493862/
18 vs Ref 10 damage (wrong dice ist damage)

AP spent:

Magic Missile (+3) vs Ref 16; hit for 11/2= 5 actual damage
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2493858/
19 vs Ref 11 dam
[/sblock]

pathfinderq1

First Post
Kraegyn continued to struggle against the spectral bonds which held him. The presence of such a large and imposing foe was enough motivation for him to shatter the shackles, and he growled in anticipation of a good fight.

OOC:
>Full defense
>Save vs. Restrained: 1d20= 20 (Emphatically Saved!); roll Roll Lookup

Arbanax

First Post
No me boss, not sure how to run her convincingly besides I don't have her character sheet and only the PBEM book 1 to go by ;-)

Otherwise I'd be glad to help.

Ab

The Digger

First Post
I'm off to Scotland for a funeral and then a couple of days holiday. Internet access is likely to be nearly non-existant so can you please NPC me as necesary.
Back by Friday

covaithe

Explorer
Karis curses in frustration as her target disappears, after she spent so much effort flying across the battlefield after it. But she resolutely turns and darts back into the fray, slashing at the big ghost and disrupting a bit of its substance.

[sblock=ooc]Sorry for the delay, guys. I should be back to full activity now.

Actions: Move and charge to H15: 20 vs. AC hits for 19 damage, halved to 9.
[/sblock]

Remove ads