Barbie movie teaser trailer is out

Undrave

Legend

This movie looks like it'll be a trip and a half. If it's anywhere as funny as Life in the Dreamhouse it'll be worth watching. Genuinely curious to see further trailers.

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
Well that looks pleasantly insane.

"Greta's Gerwig and Noah Baumbach's new Barbie movie comes out next summer" is an amazing sentence to say our loud and then realize it's really true.
I have no idea what this movie is, but if it's the Lego Movie with aspirations, which is my guess, it'll be worth watching. Given the cast attached to this, there has to be something interesting going on with the script.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
I did not like that trailer, not the 2001 parody, not the smashing dolls and not the use of little white girls to establish the premise.

and once more they’ve ignored that Barbies grandmother was the German floozy Bild Lilli

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I did not like that trailer, not the 2001 parody, not the smashing dolls and not the use of little white girls to establish the premise.

and once more they’ve ignored that Barbies grandmother was the German floozy Bild Lilli
History.com says she's Barbie's sister. Lol

Margot Robbie as Barbie? Is it inappropriate to say this one I'll watch in private?

Remove ads