Barbie movie teaser trailer is out

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
History.com says she's Barbie's sister. Lol

Margot Robbie as Barbie? Is it inappropriate to say this one I'll watch in private?
Yeah possibly 1950/60s Barbie is a sister to Lilli. But I’m adamant that the original Barbie had a daughter in 1967 (she met Ken in 1961) who was the 70/80s Barbie (her eyes were more rounded). Then the 80’s Barbie had a child in the 90s which is the one that Margot Robbie is portraying.

Last edited:

J.Quondam

CR 1/8
Yeah possibly 1950/60s Barbie is a sister to Lilli. But I’m adamant that the original Barbie had a daughter in 1967 (she met Ken in 1961) who was the 70/80s Barbie. Then the 80’s Barbie had a child in the 90s which is the one that Margot Robbie is portraying.
Whoah... Now I'm envisioning Barbie is like russian nesting dolls.

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
Yeah possibly 1950/60s Barbie is a sister to Lilli. But I’m adamant that the original Barbie had a daughter in 1967 (she met Ken in 1961) who was the 70/80s Barbie (her eyes were more rounded). Then the 80’s Barbie had a child in the 90s which is the one that Margot Robbie is portraying.
'I am not the Dread Pirate Roberts' he said. 'My name is Ryan; I inherited the ship from the previous Dread Pirate Roberts, just as you will inherit it from me. The man I inherited it from is not the real Dread Pirate Roberts either. His name was Cummerbund. The real Roberts has been retired 15 years and living like a king in Patagonia.'

Ulfgeir

Hero
Now, the important question is; does the film contain the song Barbie Girl by Aqua?

Yes, the cover by Postmodern Jukebox is also fine. Especially like how Morgan James does an impersanation of being a theremin in the video. ;)

Remove ads