Bardic Contest

W

WizO_Arcia

Tacked up on a fresh piece of parchment, the ink barely dried, is a notice penned in an elegant script as that of someone who scribes for a living. It reads as follows:

Come one, come all to a showing of Oerth and the Multiverse's finest performers.

The Crossroads Tavern is hosting a contest for performers of all natures from dance to storytelling to music.

Performers are invited to come and compete for the grand prize of Fifty Orbs which is to go to the best of show. All performers who participate will be given twenty orbs and their first drink on the House.

Performers interested in participating should leave a note with Lady Arcia in advance if they wish to participate.

Come and enjoy a drink as the bardic wonders of the multiverse face off for the grand prize!

The event will be held on Freeday, the 28th day of Planting from 5-7 in the evening. We hope to see you there!

((OOC: Those who wish to sign up for this small competition should e-mail me in advance with your character's screen name that you'll be using so I can get an idea of how many performers there will be. If you're interested in helping judge the event also drop me an e-mail with the screen-name you'll be using and I'll give you the run down of how things will work. I'll have up to five judges, so it'll be first come first serve. The date and time is Saturday May 1st from 5-7 PST, which is 8-10 EST if that helps with time conversions. Hope to see you there :) ~Arcia~))

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases