Bardic Longbow Implement?

boolean

Explorer
Mmm doesn't work in the Char Builder. It is not a class implement (although it is an implement usable by a class) so it doesn't count for AIP. IMO though, CustServ it; just for a laugh :p

Also, by RAW, the Half-Elf's Dual Heritage ability only applies to feat pre-requisites.

Of course, your DM might allow it anyway, so it's worth asking.

LightPhoenix

First Post
Mmm doesn't work in the Char Builder. It is not a class implement (although it is an implement usable by a class) so it doesn't count for AIP. IMO though, CustServ it; just for a laugh :p

I've been holding off posting on this topic, mostly because I didn't want to come off as arguing this point too strongly.

Technically, Warlocks don't gain Pact Bow as an implement - it's not listed in the implement line for the class. Rather, the Pact Bow (and Pact-whatever) has a property that allows it to be used as if it were a Warlock implement. Therefore, I would rule that you can not use AIP to use a Pact Bow, or any bow, as an implement.

The biggest problem, IMO, is that AIP is worded poorly. I think the RAI is that the class has to have the implement listed in the implement line of their write-up. However, AIP only uses the words "associated with," which leaves it open to interpretation.

Remove ads