D&D 5E Barrier Peaks from Goodman - how can I print the images?

Eyes of Nine

Everything's Fine
I got the 5e Barrier Peaks from Goodman Games yesterday at my VFLGS (very friendly!).

It's amazing, and I've already incorporated it into my campaign as a future adventure for my players to explore.

However, I'm wondering if folks have solved how to print the cool images? I would rather not spend $x on buying a .pdf version of the book, as the HC cost US$50 already.

The original S3 had a companion image booklet; but since that was saddle-stitched, it was easy to put on the old Xerox and print. This version is in a huge HC so it's not so easy to get the entire image onto the scanner bed.

Thoughts?
Thanks,
Chris

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
A lot of companies will give you the PDF for free with the print version. Might be worth asking GG directly to see if that’s possible.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Hmm. I guess he'll have to find some way to photocopy it then. I think some phone apps make for a reasonable hand-held photocopier, though I've never tried.

Parmandur

Book-Friend
Hmm. I guess he'll have to find some way to photocopy it then. I think some phone apps make for a reasonable hand-held photocopier, though I've never tried.

I can certify that Genius Scan works to make PDFs, though I've only used it for things like tax documents, not game books. Frankly, capturing the images on the phone and sending them to the players digitally in play might work best...

Goodman Games doesn't have a license to distribute these digitally in any fashion

With the latest update to my phone, Samsung Galaxy (Android) when I took a recent picture of a sign it asked me if it (Google?) wanted to normalize the image and make it rectangular. So you might get lucky.

The only other suggestions is if you can find the cartographer and purchase the maps from their website.

Parmandur

Book-Friend
With the latest update to my phone, Samsung Galaxy (Android) when I took a recent picture of a sign it asked me if it (Google?) wanted to normalize the image and make it rectangular. So you might get lucky.

The only other suggestions is if you can find the cartographer and purchase the maps from their website.

In this case, this is the stuff that was made work for hire for TSR in the Before Time, so the artists aren't selling the stuff.

However, the original module in PDF can be picked up on DMsGuild for dirt cheap.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases