BATTLE OF THE BARDS - Heat 4!

In case anyone is wondering, my tune "Pistolero" is specifically a Pathfinder song. It's all about the Gunslinger class. Whee! :cool:

In case anyone is wondering, my tune "Pistolero" is specifically a Pathfinder song. It's all about the Gunslinger class. Whee! :cool:

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
Sorry. my bad.

Lan-"not Milton525"-efan
No. You still have it mixed up. You pointed at Everett. I was responding to Janx.

I believe, as [MENTION=29398]Lanefan[/MENTION] has also pointed out, that you have mixed up artists and songs.

SJ's 2 songs were Ravens in the Library and Were Owl.
No. You got Lanefans wrong attribution wrong. SJ's last song, in heat 3, was Playing D&D.

Edit: and this is what happens when I reply first and read the rest of the thread second.

I didn't realize how far the conversation had advanced. Never mind me.:blush:

Last edited by a moderator:

Everett

First Post
As the video makes abundantly clear, SJ Tucker is as big a geek as anyone, and should receive her share of geek votes:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hd9L-dh3AzQ&playnext=1&list=PLD88B053520C7B369&feature=results_video[/ame]

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Well, that's heat 4 over - the winner is Level One by W. Scott Snyder.

Tomorrow we begin the final heat - the winners of each of the four heats so far will compete for the grand prize!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
So you're probably wondering when the Battle of the Bards final is going to take place! Well, now we have the site running again, we've decided that it will run from Monday 17th Dec for one week (that's next week). That gives us a week to take a breather and make sure everything's working right!

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads