Battlemind

Hellzon

First Post
PHB2 introduced the Primal source, and had two primal characters on the cover. (Barbarian and Shaman, looks like.) PHB3 introduces the Psi power source and probably has two psionic characters on the cover (a githzerai monk, and what you suspect is a minotaur battlemind).

What I'm saying is, the PHB2 cover made no effort at showing the "old" power sources that are in it (divine and arcane) so the PHB3 won't either.

yesnomu

First Post
If the Minotaur is an ideal Battlemind, that would make the class Con primary, Str and Wis secondary. Excellent Fighter, Warden, Barbarian, Druid, Shaman and Invoker MC possibilities...

If the Minotaur is an ideal Battlemind, that would make the class Con primary, Str and Wis secondary. Excellent Fighter, Warden, Barbarian, Druid, Shaman and Invoker MC possibilities...

con prime str/wis second makes dwarves, golaith, warforged... woow all the go to defender races...makes sense so far...

Destil

Explorer
It's going to be the defender, not leader, because it's Con primary, not Wis primary. The reason we know it's Con primary is because the Githzerai were listed as having the primary stat for only one Psionic class (Monk/Dex), with Wis being secondary for all Psionic classes. And there is no way (ok, almost no way, like 99%) that a leader class will have Con as primary.

Assuming the Empath still stands as the Leader (reasonable assumption), it's going to be Cha primary, Wis + one other secondary, I'm betting.

Actually, I was thinking empath would be Con + Wis/Cha. Psycometabolism was con based in 3.0 for one, and it actually makes some sense. Especially if they keep some of their 'absorb wounds and heal them' flavor from 3E.

I'm also really hoping that the psychic warrior is still in for a defender, myself. I like the name is all, really..

BUNNY

First Post
The Greyhawk box set had a sweet weather generator in the glossography. (Accounting for latitudes and all that.) Don't know if we ever cause to use it.

Remove ads