• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Battletech - Blood of Kerensky

Brother Allard

First Post
I'll be on the road this weekend, starting tomorrow, and after tonight I most likely won't be able to post again until Tuesday. I'll have the laptop and be on the lookout for opportunities to check in, but that may not happen. FYI.

Bloodweaver1

First Post
Darimaus said:
Your actually doing quite well. Btw, i didn't use the punch table because I took some advice (both online and at home) and made the punch hit/leg hit only apply within 3 hexes. And yes, your opponent is down for the count. You completely destroyed its center torso.
This was actually a great learning experience on how to properly employ the design. For instance use the design's max speed and max weapon range in order to determine what the other target has. And then adjust range and speed as required. Plus the whole facing thing really was screwing me up in the begining.

Question: How do we increase our piloting and gunnery skills?

-Blood

Dire Lemming

First Post
I guess I should have chosen a cauldren born to take the whole Asher/Zilpah gag a little farther, oh well.

BTW, I'd really like to know what happened with my gunnery skill.

Last edited:

Arkhandus

First Post
Lemming: If you saw Darimaus' post somewhere around here (cannot remember the page), he said that if your rolls gave you no score of 1 or 2, then your scores of 4 get reduced to 3.

So you would have piloting and gunnery of 3 each, as I did, since I rolled basically the same results as you did.

Dire Lemming

First Post
Oh god, don't tell me this is another AD&D AC thing! Why can't people learn to count forwards?! :mad:

So I rolled really badly then. Oh well, I suppose I shouldn't be surprised. Same thing happened to me in the trial.

Bloodweaver1

First Post
Dire Lemming said:
Oh god, don't tell me this is another AD&D AC thing! Why can't people learn to count forwards?! :mad:

So I rolled really badly then. Oh well, I suppose I shouldn't be surprised. Same thing happened to me in the trial.
Gotta remember this game system is quit old and dates to AD&D.

/hijack

Darimus we are still waiting for you in No Man's Land. Obsidian is still waiting to form his army!

/hijack

-Blood

Dire Lemming

First Post
"Hey, I've just had a great idea for Battketech!"

"Whazat?"

"Let's make everything bass ackwards!"

"Why?"

"Because we're sadists!"

"Oh yeah."

So did anyone get better than a 3/3 or 2/4?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads