• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Bayne helps the Goblin King to another defeat

SableWyvern

Adventurer

Yellow Belt - D1
Record: 7-15
Sig: Fist
Dojo: Dagger
Fists of Fury

Cute, pointy, purple, royal goblin-hat: Manticore Style

1 Yen

Last edited:

sineater

First Post
Bayne sees his arch enemy looking for another pummeling. He walks up to the Goblin King with sword drawn.

"I will fight you again! It is always a pleasure to pummel you!" Bayne says in a deep voice.

"Oh one more thing little green thing........."

"I find your horse to be a tramp, your mountain to be unusable, and your zen to be child-like."

OOC: If I win I want a 5 flag speed strat. Judge Gen.

Bayne The Falcon

Thug 1
7-5
Powers: Sig. Style, Dirty Trick, Gang Member
Signature:Falcon
Gang:Team Rocket (Location: Hells)
Yen: 5
Item: None

Last edited:

SableWyvern

Adventurer

Ah, just what I need.

A punching bag to help me break this bad run!

I find your cousin to be cowardly, your basement to be ordinary, and your victories to be unskilled.

The Goblin King seeks a 3 flag strategy

Last edited:

graydoom

First Post
The jester approaches and laughs at the comical sight.

"Oh, how funny, a little child goblin thing is going to try and beat up a big mean human!"

"Unskilled victories are nothing to be ashamed of as long as they were victories... but the goblin king's zen is manifestly child-like and that is even a compliment, for all know that the child's innocence leads to a perfect zen state, oh yes, know all?"

"Insults to the funny little thing with the pointy hat."

"The pink elephants have decreed this match to take place at the savanna west of Blackrock Pass on the night of the frog."

SableWyvern

Adventurer

The Goblin King scratches his head and looks at this strange judge with befuddlement. Then he fixes his attention on Bayne.

"Prepare yourself for swift defeat, Bayne."

Then the 'funny little thing with the pointy hat' adopts a fighting stance and readies himself for the first round.

<MeowthBot> 1: The hammer tumbles next to the palace; parts the rolling of the snow!
<MeowthBot> 2: The thorn tracks from the ruins; wards off the efforts of the stars!
<MeowthBot> 3: The rabbit moves with the mesa; averts the foray of the lightning!
<MeowthBot> 4: The manticore swims next to the city; silences the push of the armor!
<MeowthBot> 5: The mantis impales the badlands; blocks the pain of the ki!

Last edited:

sineater

First Post
Bayne shakes his head and grins.

"A swift defeat is what you should wish for. Then you won't suffer as long." Bayne says as he pulls out his sword.

"I await your attack."

1. The cherry blossom quells the wetlands; shields the throw of the fire and strongly fends off the quickening of the battlements!

2. The ki-rin charges the tundra; shreds the beauty of the soul!

3. The running dragon strikes near the forest; wards off the violence of the sun!

4. The spider scourges the ricefield; blocks the aggression of the heart!

5. The owl torments the wastelands; dodges the energy of the soul!

Last edited:

SableWyvern

Adventurer

Looking at Bayne's comfortable, confident fighting stance, the Goblin King decides he needs to sieze the initiative from the start.

Leaping forwards, he feints left and then jabs his fingers at Bayne's eyes, hoping to follow this strike with a vicious manticore style attack enhanced by the magic of his royal hat.

The mantis impales the badlands; blocks the pain of the ki!

FISTS OF FURY

The manticore swims next to the city; silences the push of the armor!

sineater

First Post
As the Goblin King strikes Bayne his blows meet air and go right through Bayne as if he wasn't there.

"Try again little one. But this time strike the correct target." Bayne says laughing standing behind Goblin King.

Dirty Trick

SableWyvern

Adventurer

The Goblin King chuckles.

"Exactly what I was hoping you would do. Now prepare to be hurt."

Suddenly, the Goblin King sommersaults towards Bayne, changing direction at the last moment before endevouring to strike low and hard as he passes his foe.

The hammer tumbles next to the palace; parts the rolling of the snow!

ooc: Bayne loses The spider scourges the ricefield; blocks the aggression of the heart!

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads