• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Bayne ponders about the Goblin King

sineater

First Post
Bayne sits upon his throne of bones and watches as his goblin servants scurry around doing this and that. He thinks to himself.

"I need to destroy someone soon. For my blood is boiling with anticipation of my next fight." With that Bayne draws his sword and runs one of his goblins through.

"Ahhhhh better for the time being. At least until the next round of the tourney." He says with a pleased grin upon his face.

Last edited:

SableWyvern

Adventurer

The Goblin King, presently in the city south-west of the Purelands, involved in a match with Godric, receives a vision.

He sees twisted, pitiable kin, no longer like the joyous forest goblins who reside in his arboreal demesne. He sees the malevolent Bayne, who tortures these poor creatures for simple pleasure.

He vows that, not yet, but one day, this Bayne will pay for his evil deeds.

sineater

First Post
A goblin comes running into the cave of Bayne's and starts whispering to the other goblins. Bayne watches and wonders what this is about.

"He has arrived he is here. The Goblin King has come to save us!" the lone goblin whispers to the others.
Then there is smiles across the faces of the bunch. Bayne sees this and leaps from his throne and grabs the goblin by the throat.

"WHAT IS THIS NEWS YOU HAVE BROUGHT TO THE GOBLINS BUT NOT TO ME?" Bayne asks as he lifts the goblin into the air and his hand starts to squeeze tighter around the goblins throat.

" He.... has come. The Goblin King........he will save us ....from...from your torment." the goblin gasps. Bayne looks at him and laughs.

"He can try. But he won't be saving you." there is a snap and the goblin goes limp. Bayne lets go of the body and it drops to the floor.

" Let that be a lesson to the rest of you. If you think you can leave or be saved. Then you will die by my hands for I will hunt you down one by one. Now back to work!" Bayne hollars.

Bayne sits back in his throne and decides that he must hunt this one down called the Goblin King and see he no longer is of any threat.

Remove ads