• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Been creating a Zelda Tabletop RPG off and on for a year + now.....

Stormonu

Legend
Well a roll shouldnt have BOTH virtues and attributes. You will only ever be rolling a d6 or a d4. Perhaps you have mistaken the fact that your skill rolls keep the virtue? Virtues are only used during reaction rolls.

Explanation of Play
To accomplish anything while playing the Legend of Zelda RPG a person must act in response to the Game Master, the person who runs the game. These action are accomplished by dice rolls using the roll and keep system. Dice rolls use this notation:
YkZ + Mods
or
Attribute k Virtue + Mods

That last line is what got me, as further up you had defined attributes as being d6 and virtues being d4. I really think you should take the mention of d6 out of the attribute section and the mention of d4 out of the virtue section - leave denoting the dice in the skill roll and reaction roll section where hopefully it won't be as confusing.

rogueattorney

Adventurer
The latest edition of Nintendo Power magazine had an article about this, and I immediately thought about this thread. Might be a mandatory purchase for anyone who wants to run a Zelda rpg.

TheUnquietDance

First Post
Hey, I realise this was posted years ago but I'm very much interested in helping if you still want it and are still working in this project. I love drawing, especially Zelda stuff, so I'm here if you want me

Stacie GmrGrl

Adventurer
As a lover of L5r and the Roll and Keep system and as a Legend of Zelda fan I am going to definitely read this. :)

Edit: just saw the original date of this threads original post... I'll still read it and I hope its still being worked on.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads