• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Best d20 products?

Torillan

First Post
I have to say Book of the Righteous, as well. Although, for me and my current campaign, I have to add The Divine and The Defeated too.

Other than those two, all the other stuff I have is good, but not matching sheer quality for BoTR.

Krug said:

Modern Medieval.. come on Joe. You can do it. ;)

heh, actually that's a pretty cool idea... imagine if governments have failed and we've placed our trust in corporations who rule certain territories possessing unique, but necessary, componants for an international trade system that allows the earth to survive in its pollution ridden state.

Without co-operation between the corps, the earth will die. Without competition between the corps, someone besides you will be making the decisions....

there ya go...

A Modern Medieval Society. :D

joe b.

MEG Hal

First Post
jgbrowning said:

heh, actually that's a pretty cool idea... imagine if governments have failed and we've placed our trust in corporations who rule certain territories possessing unique, but necessary, componants for an international trade system that allows the earth to survive in its pollution ridden state.

Without co-operation between the corps, the earth will die. Without competition between the corps, someone besides you will be making the decisions....

there ya go...

A Modern Medieval Society. :D

joe b.

Sends Joe $5 but expects this small download to have a killer cover.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads