D&D General best Feywild (or the like) adventures/modules?

Urriak Uruk

Gaming is fun, and fun is for everyone
We also produce Feywild content for 5e in our #ThroughtheVeil series available on the DM's Guild.

We have a collection of 10 D&D5e Feywild adventures (tiers 1-4) in Through the Veil: Tales of the Feywild. There is also a Fantasy Grounds version available!

View attachment 141552

We also have a collection of over 400 Feywild themed magic items, weapons, trinkets, and more. Each is packed full of lore and backstory in Through the Veil: Treasures of the Feywild which just launched on the DM's Guild last month. Fantasy Grounds version is coming soon.

View attachment 141553

Here are some layout samples from both Feywild books!

View attachment 141558View attachment 141559View attachment 141556View attachment 141557View attachment 141554View attachment 141555

This is some very high-quality stuff, it's going straight to my DMsGuild wishlist!

Urriak Uruk

Gaming is fun, and fun is for everyone
Thank you! We appreciate you supporting our projects! I collaborated with a bunch of folks from the TTRPG community to make these books happen!

Well I'm very glad to see the product! I check the DMsGuild fairly regularly, and I really have no idea how products get spotlighted on their front page... there's a lot of material that people put a lot of effort into with art commissions and unique layouts that are somehow getting buried by... well a lot of stuff I find uninteresting (or that's been sitting there for months).

Anyway, rant over, super happy to see this!

Remove ads