5E Best of the 5e Forum

LordEntrails

Explorer
I dont know of this wiki thing works, but can I suggest that we add the ''Pitch X setting to new players'' by The Glen. I found them useful as someone who didnt grow with all the classic settings.
Go to the first post and click "Edit" then make the changes and add your suggestions yourself.

robus

Lowcountry Low Roller
[MENTION=32659]Charles Rampant[/MENTION] - I see we’re missing an entry for ToA and as I add one i’m hoping to get a short summary in your compelling style. :)

[MENTION=32659]Charles Rampant[/MENTION] - I see we’re missing an entry for ToA and as I add one i’m hoping to get a short summary in your compelling style. :)

Hah, I had thought myself about the fact that I’d need to do some more as new books came out. Let me write one up tomorrow - I thibk i’ve read enough of the book, and enough reviews, to be able to explain it.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
So folks, I'm tidying up. We'll keep JUST THIS ONE sticky, and links to all the other previous sticky threads can go in this one.

not-so-newguy

Explorer
First, thank you for compiling all this info!

I was looking for a list of downtime activities. I scanned through the original post, but couldn’t find anything. Could someone provide a link or point me in the right direction?

Rellott

Explorer
First, thank you for compiling all this info!

I was looking for a list of downtime activities. I scanned through the original post, but couldn’t find anything. Could someone provide a link or point me in the right direction?
Just a list of official ones? They are mentioned with various levels of detail in the PHB (ch 8), DMG (ch 6), and XGE (ch 2).

jayoungr

Explorer
I added a section for maps and artwork. I wasn't sure where to put it, so I have put it under Dungeon Mastering for now, but feel free to move if there's a better place for it.

Advertisement