• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Big sheets of graph *paper*

brehobit

Explorer
I wanted some big sheets of graph paper (1" squares) to pre-do some encounters rather than using a battle map on the fly. I looked around town and couldn't find anything at a reasonable price. I did however find something on-line and I wanted to share:

http://www.eaieducation.com/531109.html

1" graph paper, 30" wide, 100 feet long, for 19.99. Shipping was less than $6.00 and made it in less than a week.

I also got 12 blank 6-siders (and some stickers to paste on them) for $2.00. Came in white, red and green (perfect for what I wanted them for). http://www.eaieducation.com/530178.html

Only real problem I had is that something I ordered they no longer stocked (book for my daughter that looked interesting). They didn't tell me, instead they just dropped it from the order. :(

Mark

Bad Paper

First Post
wow, thanks for those links! I've got a hundred sheets of very large graph paper, so the wife would kill me if I scored one of those rolls, but I think I'll definitely snag those dice.

eris404

Explorer
wow. Love the graph paper. I use the big pads from office supply stores and although they are pretty cool....man, a whole roll would be just awesome.

brehobit

Explorer
Kid Charlemagne said:
I think I just had a geekgasm.
I'm glad people find it helpful. I spent *way* too long searching for such a thing. Officemax had large sheets with post-it like stuff, 30 for $30.00. This seemed a lot better (and the post-it stuff would be more hurtful than helpful)

Mark

thedungeondelver

Adventurer
TheAuldGrump said:
Welcome to the World's Longest Dungeon. (No, not largest, merely longest.... :p )

The Auld Grump

Just one corridor. One 10' corridor.

It's about two miles long.

(Oh and the door at the end of it? Trapped.)

Remove ads