[BIG] Vampire Writing Competition

GameWyrd

Explorer
I suppose this is a quasi-press release, second hand at that. Bottled Imp Games gave me this news.

"The third release in the Darkness Rising series is set for August 2003 and it will be our biggest competition ever. A writing competition for our anthology - The Lords of the Night: Vampires - Tales from Darke Alley.

We are looking for original short stories of between 5,000 and 15,000 words set in The Lords of the Night: Vampires setting. Ideally we'd like to see the vampires featured in and around Darke Alley, the mysterious street featured in the various short stories leading up to the release of The Lords of the Night: Vampires.

HOW TO ENTER

We are looking for a 2 page sample plus a 1 page synopsis of your story idea. You can find full details on our website at: http://www.bottledimpgames.com/Competition.htm
"

GameWyrd

Explorer
Dunno. Don't think so - not from what's been written - but I'm just re-posting the news. You could email and ask or if you'd rather I could email and say that people are asking. :)

CerebusBlack

First Post
From the contest page...

And I quote...

"THE PRIZE

The winners will each see their short story featured in The Lords of the Night: Vampires - Tales from Darke Alley. In addition they will be paid 2 cents per word and will receive one copy of the book upon its release in August."

:D

Remove ads