bite/claw/claw/wing/wing/tail in 6 seconds??

7thlvlDM

Explorer
Sodalis said:

and who said that they had to be 6 separate attacks? who said that while it was hitting you with a claw, the mouth had to be out of the area? can't you visualize a dragon making a claw and a bite at the sme time? or a wing and a claw? or how abou both wings and a bite? both claws and a bite at the same time...?

The reason I can't is because if a dragon hits you with both claws and a bite at the same time, it would have to bite through it's own claws! See page 131 of the Player's Handbook. There just isn't enough surface area on a human for two claws and a bite!

Grayswandir

Just a lurker
Whenever a player calls me on it ("How can anything so big get so many attacks so quickly??"), I just use the phrase "whirlwind of blood and death". It has a nice ring to it, and it shuts them up.

Fade

First Post
Wicht said:
I have been ruling it that the dragons can only get 1 wing attack per any one individual.

This is especially important as my wife likes to polymorph all the party members into medium sized gold dragons. :rolleyes:

With the errata, whilst polymorphed people do get the form's natural weapons, they do not gain attack sequences (such as claw/claw/bite, or claw/claw/wing/wing/tail/bite.

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
Fade said:

With the errata, whilst polymorphed people do get the form's natural weapons, they do not gain attack sequences (such as claw/claw/bite, or claw/claw/wing/wing/tail/bite.

With errata like that, why use polymorph? Might as well use an illusion :rolleyes:

Remove ads