• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Black Text on Black Background?

Macbeth said:
I've got a solution (or at least it worked for me): change from the super-duper post eitor bar to the normal tool bar or remove the bar altogether. In either of the other sontrol bar modes besides the fancy one i get the normal background and full functionality. Go figure.

That only worked for me if I removed the bar altogether. If I have either toolbar active, I get the gray background--and lose the bar anyway. :(

Hey, guys? Has there been any movement on this? I know it's not as big a deal as a problem that impacts everyone, or that prevents posting entirely, but it really is more than a little irksome...

Michael Morris

First Post
Mouseferatu said:
Hey, guys? Has there been any movement on this? I know it's not as big a deal as a problem that impacts everyone, or that prevents posting entirely, but it really is more than a little irksome...

Please press print screen to capture this, then open up any art program and paste the results into the new file so I can see what's going on.

Currently the User selectable themes are Vbulletin Default, ENWorld Classic (this one) and Stealth. Two others exist, but they haven't been approved and unlocked for the users.

That said, I *suspect* you're using the WYSIWYG editor. You can turn this off under usercp/options - you should see it as the third option up from the bottom. The options are "do not show toolbar" "show toolbar" and "WYSISWYG editor" Select "do not show toolbar"

General Notice: There are several known issues regarding the WYSIWYG editor, most prominent of which is that the colors can't be controlled along with the rest of the style. This issue is one of those scheduled to be resolved before VBulletin 3.0's final release is issued (remember that this is technically a beta, Version 3.0.0 beta build 6 to be specific).

All right, print screen it is. See the attached file.

For the record, I've gone through and played with many of the options. It's possible I haven't found the right one, but I haven't found any that made the screen look the way it should.

Attachments

• Mouseferatu--ENWorld reply screen.jpg
    Mouseferatu--ENWorld reply screen.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 102

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads